quarta-feira, 25 de abril de 2012

Poema: I Remember Everything.


Baby, you changed my life
And changed my world too.
After you no one could,
Move me with so grace,
Was so hard to believe
That someone could make me happy again.

I remember your doe eyes
I remember the curve of your neck
I remember the shy in your smile
I remember the way you walk.
I remember the dress that you whore
At the day that I know I was lost.
When I thought that I was in love.

I remember the sadness for my words
I remember when you tossed off my hand
I remember when you cried and told me:
That was nothing at all.

I remember the good and the bad.
I remember, my first love.
I remember everything.

11/10/2010 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Infelizmente, me vejo obrigado a moderar comentários. Favor tenham paciência, que os comentários sem ofensas pessoais serão publicados.