sexta-feira, 26 de abril de 2013

You.




My Sweet Karla, 

There is only few weeks that you left and I already feel your absence.

You told me that admired me because I didn't show fear under any circumstances.

Nothing threats me at all; the only thing I fear is that you have been just a figment of my imagination, so perfect were you.

Thinking of you I did this poem. I forgot that you don't understand Portuguese, so I translated although I think the most appropriate language to poems is Portuguese. The original in Portuguese can be found here.

You
You are the salt of my gluttony,
The sky of my hope,
The heat of my desire,
The Sun of my joy,
The southern path that I shouldn't follow.
That is, The North of my life,
You are the Moon of my dreams,
The impotence of my love,
The land of my day to day.
The sweet of my soul.
You are the song that enchants me,
The silence that deafens me,
The darkness of my freedom,
The light of that sweet prison,
Which is to be in your arms.
That's because you're mine,
Because I am yours,
Instead of us being for both of us.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Infelizmente, me vejo obrigado a moderar comentários. Favor tenham paciência, que os comentários sem ofensas pessoais serão publicados.